23 December 2008

Quote of the day

From my sister, in regards to men:

"They are more pleasant when they are lucid."

I love it. That ranks right up there with my favorite quote from Return To Me by Bonnie Hunt's character, "Hairy legs are your only link to reality."

love it.

Here's the full conversation:
Megan Dayton: Whatever you do, don't shave your legs.
Grace Briggs: Why?
Megan Dayton: Well, then you definitely won't let it go too far.
Grace Briggs: Megan! It's a *first* date!
Megan Dayton: Yeah, well, I married a first date, missy, and you know how it is. You're out with a guy, you find him attractive, and suddenly everything he says sounds brilliant. Hairy legs are your only link to reality.
Grace Briggs: I think you should needle-point that on a pillow.
Megan Dayton: Well, I just might! It kept me a virgin until... y'know, *whenever*.

No comments: