15 December 2008

Brrrr

Yes, ericjay, a lot of states have that saying, but it really rings true here, probably more so than Texas or Oklahoma though. ;)

It's freakin' cold here today. I hate the cold. The only good thing about the cold is that I (usually) get to stay in and curl up on my couch. I did this yesterday which was nice and I'd really like to do this today, but I'm having lunch with AES and Emmy and Zach's school Christmas program is tonight.

The bad thing is that doing basically nothing for too many days in a row leads to me forgetting what I've done. I just sat here for a full minute trying to remember what I did on Saturday and then I had to actually read my blog posts from that day to trigger my memory. Sad. It's sad really.

So I should maybe do something worth remembering today. And why not go for Mexican in the dead of winter with a friend. That's a good plan. ha.

No comments: