04 December 2008

It's catching up with me

I'm happy to report that I slept in today - until 5:14. Then I got out of bed to check email and get ready for work.

Oh, but today my head was pounding all day because I'm so behind on sleep. And then I spent most of the day at a training that has very little to do with what I do but it's a requirement for my job. That's all well and good but it's keeping me from my real job (and it continues tomorrow). So I worked an extra 3 hours tonight so I could catch up.

Now I'm blogging quickly so I can go to bed. Tomorrow will be yet another long day with the training continuing and my last day to get things done before our work weekend.

We're having our holiday party this weekend (one of three) and KC and I have been busting our butts to get things together. All I can say is thank God we decided to do a potluck because if I had to take care of the food too, I think I'd have to hurt myself.

But thankfully it's potluck and almost everyone is bringing something. I think we'll end up with a lot of food which is always better than not enough. I just hope I can stay awake until the bitter end.

And if I'm hoping to do so, I better get some sleep now.

No comments: