14 December 2008

Semi-productive

My day started early and I've spent the whole day in my apartment, mostly because the weather out side is truly frightful.

But I had a good day for the most part. I did five loads of laundry, made my bed with my new organic cotton sheets (which are super soft), put away all the clothes that have been laying around my house for the last few weeks (literally - I hadn't put away everything from my trip the week before Thanksgiving), and cleaned up my kitchen.

I didn't bake, but I'm okay with that. I watched a lot of old movies: You've Got Mail, The Truth About Cats & Dogs, The American President, Return to Me, and one other but I can't remember which one.

It's been nice though. Despite the shitty weather, I really do love days like this where I just get to relax and veg. *sigh* Tomorrow is another day. :)

No comments: