08 December 2008

"She's diabolical!" "She's insane."

Remember that line from In and Out? Somehow I'm feeling more insane today than diabolical, but you never know what the next 17 hours may bring.

Yes, dear readers, I am up again before 4 am, on my day off, the one day I could sleep in, though this time with a great purpose (not that work isn't a great purpose). I'm heading to see my fabulous massage therapist/personal trainer. YAY!

I totally need a massage today. Not that I really want to be up at 4 so I can drive 4 hours to see him, but it's always worth it. Had I been smart, I would have gone up last night but with the holiday season there were three events after work yesterday that I needed to be at (of course, I only made it to one).

And I tried to go to bed at 9 so I'd at least get 7 hours of sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep right away - shocking, considering how tired I was/am.

So, despite the fact I have a very long Swedish massage on the schedule today - one that usually causes me to cry out in brief bursts of agony but sigh with relief after - I may sleep right through it all. As Keith said, "Tranquility will be yours!"

No comments: