12 December 2008

"..."

It's hard to demonstrate a mime on a blog. sorry.

I dressed like a mime today. I had on black yoga pants, a black jacket, black hat, and white gloves. HA! (White-ish shoes too).

I finally drug my sorry ass out for a run today. I didn't go for long or very far because I haven't done this in two weeks so I thought I better be easy on myself. But man, did it feel good! The temps were perfect for running - just above freezing, 34 degrees and very little wind. It was perfect.

I forgot how much I love the smell of winter. I came in and breathed in deep and could smell the freshness of the winter air. *sigh* I need to get out more. :)

So tonight I'm going with my mom and my adoptive mom (Tre's mom) to the symphony tonight. They are doing their holiday pops concert and it should be pretty good. I got free tickets through work so I'm not sure how good our seats will be but it should be fun.

And it's nice to be able to eat without wondering if I'm not following my eating plan. I'm so glad I stepped away from that for a little while. I'll be more mentally prepared to start it when I do because it'll be more MY choice than being told to do it. I think I'll be more successful.

Alrighty, I need to pick up my apartment a bit before Mom1 and Mom2 come over. Joy.

No comments: