10 December 2008

Hoping tomorrow is upbeat

There is so much going on and yet nothing is going on.

Today I started a new eating plan but I don't like it. I'm so used to South Beach that to eat this way is extremely odd. Plus it's falling over the Holiday Party season which is not a good time to try to eat correctly. I have cookies to bake! I have new recipes to try! I have partying to do!

Okay, the last one had to make a few of you scoff.

But the problem is, I'm feeling really flabby lately and I really do need to eat better. But I'm thinking I need to do what I know and trust. And I know and trust South Beach. It's not that I don't know and trust my trainer who advised me on this program, but I know that SB works.

So if my trainer approves, I'm going to take the next 11-12 days and relax and enjoy, and then I'll get back on SB around the 22nd. I might as well, I don't have anything else going on those next two weeks. :)

But to the topic of nothing going on, I have felt really unmotivated and tired lately. Boss3 stopped by at the end of the day and said he was feeling the same way. Not good. I don't think Boss1 has been his usual self either. We're not sick so I'm not sure what's going on with the three of us. It sucks though.

I desperately need to have some motivation tomorrow because I have so much work to do. Of course, that's part of what's holding me back. I hate having so much to do that I can't seem to get any of it done. But I have to tomorrow. It's becoming a necessity.

HELP!

No comments: