05 December 2008

Haiku!

Bless you.

Just kidding.

Whoorl is back writing haiku's, partly because four people out of six said they'd keep reading her if she wrote haiku's, one of whom was me. :)

So she has 16 haiku's on her post today and, while I suck at it, I thought I'd write a couple here. Feel free to comment back with your own!

I'm very tired.
It's been a very long day.
I need to go sleep.

But, first I must blog
because I signed up for this
Blog 365.

I blog ev'ry day
It doesn't always make sense
But it's from the heart.

It's therapeutic.
And I need to write each day
to sort out my thoughts.

I would write more but,
I don't want to bore readers
who stop by each day.

So I write and write
Or I post a picture here
But now it's haiku's.

Okay I've done it
It's your turn to write one here.
Give me your best one!

2 comments:

Karen Elizabeth said...

Are we still on for Sunday night?
I need that other book.
And, of course, I want to see you.
But really, it's the book.
And you.

~moe~ said...

8-6-8-6-2? I don't know if that's a haiku, dear. :)

5-7-5. :)

YES! Next Sunday though. Tomorrow I'm with my sister and I just want to torture you a little longer with withholding the book. :)