13 December 2008

Oy vey

Today was one of those days. I swore to myself last night that I would not set an alarm because I just needed to be able to sleep for once. I woke up a couple times in the morning hours but didn't really wake up until my sister called me at 11.

Yes. 11.

I was as shocked as you may be. I never sleep this late but somehow I just needed it. I ended up talking to her for 30 minutes, then went online to buy a gift for my nephew and niece, then called my sister back so she knew I got it, then back online for some email and blog fun. Then Tre called and by now it's almost 1 and I really needed to shower and get dressed to face the day.

Did I get anything accomplished today? Not really. I kind of cleaned up my kitchen...sort of. I have a long way to go. I did pick up some groceries and ended up bumping into the parents of a high school classmate who asked if I was there with mom. Uh, no. I shop alone. Well, apparently mom was in the store too. So I called her and asked if she was stalking me and we ended up chatting for 30 minutes or so.

And now, I just finished chatting with my sister on IM for the last 45 minutes or so, which is just insane.

Apparently today was the day to talk. So strange.

I really need to do laundry and I really need to put clothes away and sort through things. But tomorrow I'm supposed to see my brother's family and see my 5-yr-old nephew in his Christmas program. If we do that, I'll probably hang out with Tre for awhile too. So tomorrow may or may not be shot. :0

My life seems crazy lately, which is odd since I have no life. Oh well. Maybe something will turn around. I can only hope.

And if you made it to the end of this post, I truly commend you because this was pure dribble.

No comments: