03 December 2008

Again!

Good morning, dear readers. It's another early morning in the Moe household.

Dammit, Rachel.

Yep, her small comment that I'd wake up at 4:30 today came true again. Of course it was 4:22 and I woke up because I heard a shovel scrap the sidewalk outside. Great...did it snow, I wondered? And then I reached for my clock to see what time it was.

Grrr. This power of suggestion thing is starting to drive me nuts. And it only seems to be working for sleep!

But this is good, I suppose. With the snow, stupid people will be attempting to drive again (people live here all their lives but have to relearn how to drive in snow every year) and I can get to work early again. Probably a good thing.

Hope y'all got to sleep in a little bit more than I did. :) Let's just hope I stay awake today. Diet Coke...here I come!

2 comments:

Mamalang said...

I'm too lazy/tired to get up that early. No matter what.

Fun Monday is a meme type thing. You post a blog about the topic on your blog on Monday. Here's a link that really explains it.

http://pensieve.typepad.com/pensieve/fun-mondays-a-complete-li.html

Karen Elizabeth said...

Get some sleep. Well, I'm not the person to be talking. I've been waking up crazy early as well...but in honestly, I fall back asleep fairly easily. In any case, hope the job things gets figured out to your liking. Can't wait for book two.