17 December 2008

J-I-N-G-LE Bells*

I have had this song in my head all day! Or at least this phrase. It was great when TimDon turned on the stereo for our party but when this was the first song playing...ugh! I've been walking down the hallway all day singing, "J-I-N-G-LE Bells." Over and over and over again.

Oh well. Today's party went really, really well. I was so very pleased, and our white elephant gift exchange was a lot of fun, though took For-Ev-Er. Oh well. I actually got something semi-decent this year so that helped.

And we took a collection for the Salvation Army Angel Tree they have here in town. We decided this would be a good year to give back to our community so we offered up this as well. We have $118 so far, from about 35 people. Not bad. I get to go shopping on Tuesday to purchase the gifts and put them under the tree. YAY!

And tonight I have big plans and I can't wait to see how they turn out. Hopefully well.

*I actually wrote this Wednesday afternoon but barely got online yesterday so I'm backdating it and posting Thursday.

No comments: