01 December 2008

Last month of 2008

Wow. It's December! I can't believe it. These last two months have truly flown by and I'm not ready for this yet.

December means end of year projects need to be finished. December means holiday parties at work, of which we have three. December means holiday shopping and stores where people are insane and roads where people are even more insane because they can't drive. December means cold and snow and more cold.

I'm not ready for the cold, but I'll deal with it. It's not that I hate winter. Christmas really isn't Christmas unless there's snow on the ground - at least that's my opinion.

So I put up my tree yesterday, I'm making plans for Christmas goodies to be made, and trying to plan out my budget for gifts (because I tend to go overboard which isn't a good thing for my budget).

And I have one more month of blogging every day. I hope I can make it! :)

1 comment:

Pascale said...

"Christmas really isn't Christmas unless there's snow on the ground"

Yeah, totally agree with you. A pity I live in a country where having snow during Christmas is as likely as seeing Santa turning into a heavy metal rockstar.

I'm almost forgot to add: good luck with the nablopomo challenge, I'll be following your posts!