08 December 2008

Fun Monday!

Hey Mamalang...I didn't forget!

I'm new to this meme game of sorts but I thought it'd be fun to try. Mamalang is hosting this week, and she asked everyone to share their top three Christmas songs, and their favorite Christmas item.

Narrowing down songs is really hard for me but I'll try:

3. Anything by The Folkers
2. In the bleak midwinter
1. O holy night

My favorite Christmas item is the white yarn tree that I "stole" from our family. My mom and one of my brothers made it for Cub Scouts, I think, way back in the day (70s, maybe 80s if it was the younger-older brother) and it's been my favorite since. I have it up at work actually and love it.

There we go! Check out the other posters! Such fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I would love to see photos of the tree. :)