28 November 2008

Wish me luck

So those of you who know what I have going on today, I'm going to ask something I don't normally...

Please send happy thoughts. I'm kind of, really, well...absolutely nervous for this, partly because I hope it goes well, but partly because this is a big step for me and I don't want to screw it up.

I'm doing my best to keep low expectations because since this is just out of the starting gate there's not a great chance it'll work. I'm no Kara, but hopefully this will go well enough that I'll get some confidence to continue forward. :)

And hey, there's always a possibility that it could work out great. But low expectations are my norm.

1 comment:

KJ said...

This could be anything from a blind date to a marathon! Tell, tell, tell, tell, tell, telllllllllll!!!