22 November 2008

Changing my course

Over the past week I have had a few situations where I just haven't wanted to do something - go to the conference, go out to eat, go to a Tupperware party, etc. But I have sucked it up and gone anyway, despite my crabbiness, and ended up having a good time.

The conference turned out great - extremely emotional, but it was well worth the time to go again. The T-party today turned out okay, though I spent money which I wasn't going to do but I did get a pie container so I'll be set for next week when I have to bring 2 pies for Thanksgiving.

Tonight my friend Tre called to see what I was doing and if I wanted to come over and help make Lefse. I'm not sure I even remember when I made Lefse last and so, initially, I hesitated.

Then I realized that I'm never going to have fun if I don't go out and do it. So I said I could go but I have to wait for my laundry in the dryer. She was cool with that and so I'm heading over shortly.

I'm sure I'll have a good time, and since Tre called back and said to bring my suit so we could sit in the hot tub after, I'm almost positive. But now I'm toying with if I should take a shower and shave my legs first...nah...

No comments: