12 November 2008

Block

I'm supposed to be writing a story right now that I said I already had written so the folks working on the paper wouldn't forget about it. And I'm stuck.

I was going to write the story this weekend but when I got sick and basically was a zombie on the couch for 48+ hours, the article did not get written.

What kind of annoys me is that I keep getting told I need to step back from this position that I've been helping with, but so many things keep getting missed (at least in my head they do) or I'm asked to help out with things one day, and the next I'm getting chastised for trying to "take over".

I hate the run around and confusion. It's driving me nuts.

And I still don't know how to formulate this story. sheesh. HELP!!!!

Of course my word verification is "untried". nice. Thanks Karma.

No comments: