04 November 2008

Struggle

I was realizing today how hard it is to come back to work after a high-powered, extremely intense event and event planning week.

Today was rough. I made it through most of the morning okay, thanks to oatmeal, Diet Dr. Pepper, grapes and a plan. But once the afternoon hit it went down hill. I was out of it by 4pm...of course, this would normally be 5, so I think that's fair. But having another 90 minutes of work required some extra strength. So I had veggies.

Veggies are good. Keith got me hooked on these for snacks. I get the Ho Ho Ho Green Giant veggies you can steam in the microwave. They have a variety: Healthy Vision, Immunity Boost (my favorite), and one other one I usually buy but I can't think of the name of it. Anyway, these are great because they steam in the bag, I throw them in a bowl and I'm feeling good.

Yeah for veggies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are they the "Healthy Weight" version or whatever... with the edamame and black beans? We like those, they're the only veggies my husband will eat without feeling he has to make some kind of complaint about how "gross" vegetables are!