11 November 2008

A picture's worth a thousand words

But music is an entire novel.

Tonight I got the joy of hearing one of the fabulous Air Force Bands perform a magnificent concert. Part was a standard concert as any concert band would give. Part of it they gave in honor all the veterans. And part they used as an honor to the military and America. It was so incredibly moving.

One of the great parts for me was getting a little culture once again. Their first piece was one we played in college and I could see the music and see Flave conducting and really experience it once again. Another piece was an opera aria by Puccini. The tenor who sang it was extremely talented and it made me long to visit T&E again.

And I looked hot. :) K&E know my outfit since I wore it last Friday when I wanted to feel hot then. I just get tired of always dressing in the same stuff all the time so when I was going to see them last week I dressed up and then wore it again tonight. Suh-weet. :)

Okay...this is just rambles, sorry...

No comments: