09 November 2008

Painting!

Tomorrow, on a rare Monday, the pottery place where I have painted (once before) is going to be open. I'm so stoked. I really, really want to paint. My first bowl didn't turn out so well, so I'm hoping tomorrow will go better.

I have a vision, a plan if you will, of what I want to do. I want to put this on a bowl...I know, stupid right, but if it works like I want it to it should be cool. We'll see.



The good thing is that I'll get to relax (not that I didn't already do that all day today) and hopefully hang out with Karen. It's been far too long since I've seen her and it'll be good to catch up. YAY!

Cross your fingers for me though, I really want this to turn out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds like so much FUN! I hope Karen and you get a chance to hang out. You will have to let us know how the painting turns out. (Post a picture online).

Miss you and can't wait to see you again!

KJ said...

Hey, that sounds like fun to me too! I want to paint pottery with you too.