16 November 2008

Into the Unknown

Once again I am thrust into the world of the unknown: Will my room be okay? Will I have Internet? Will it work? Will I have a refrigerator?

These things plague me when I travel. And I have to travel again today. I'm not really excited about this one. Usually a week of training away from my office is good, but this week not so much.

It's not that the training will be bad, it's just that I've already had it. So it's refresher (duh). It wouldn't be a big deal but looking at the course description for the week, it's exactly the same as what I've had before. It won't be anything new.

And I have to go. Joy. I could so use this week to get caught up on some memos I need to get updated before the guys across the street hunt me down for not having them updated. (not that they cared 2 months ago, but now that they have an inspection coming up suddenly it's an issue).

But I will go. I will travel and hope that something good will come of the week.

And that I'll have Internet and a refrigerator. :)

No comments: