07 April 2008

Letter 7

Today's show was brought to you by the letter F and the numbers 7 and 15.

Dear whomever,
Today was a pretty good day. I got up around 7, having been
nestled in my Jonathan Adler sheets and alternative down comforter, and headed to a two-day meeting. KC and I rode together and I have to say I'm really, really glad she was hired for the job I almost applied for back in November. First, she is going to be a kickass addition there and second, it's like my double is now present.

KC and I have so much in common, it's great. We laugh at the same things, we have the same thoughts and ideas. It's just wonderful. Maybe I've finally found a friend at work - other than the ones I have that I don't get to see often enough, if ever.

Anyway the day went on and I went running after the meetings. It was an absolutely beautiful evening and I am way out of shape. It was very disheartening to see my flabby, cellulite-cheesed out body after running. I have gotten fat. It's not good at all.

KC and I went out to supper and then hit the hotel bar, hanging out with Dino and everyone else who showed up. Boss1 is here too and before I went running I bumped into him in the lobby. He was heading out to the rocks to fish. I cautioned him to not fall in and especially not fall in and bump his head. So what does he do? He falls in...but thankfully didn't bump his head.

We ended up betting on the Kansas/Memphis game tonight and KC almost won. It was kind of sad that she didn't since we were going to split the pot. Oh well...this is why I don't gamble.

But today has been 15 months exactly working for Boss1. I'm still loving it and I think I'm going to have many more months to come of happiness...at least with that.

Not much else to say, other than I hate that this state doesn't ban smoking in restaurants and bars because I smell like an ashtray (aka filth) right now and this is why I don't go out drinking, well, basically ever.

And with that, goodnight.

No comments: