17 April 2008

Letter 17

Today's post is brought to you by the letter O.

O = nothing.
O = zero.
O = nada, zilch, nyet.

I've got nothing. Today was...well, not good. The morning drug on - I swear it took three hours for the clock to move 90 minutes. I was not motivated, I didn't work out, and I just moved papers around on my desk for awhile before finally deciding to complete some of my computer based training (CBTs) that I need to accomplish. I have a huge list of that stuff and it all sucks so I've been avoiding it. But my goal now is to whip through a huge chunk of it over the next few days. It's not hard, it just sucks.

And then there's the email factor. I read one today that I shouldn't have and I'm regretting it. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and I could have stayed blissfully ignorant if I hadn't read this one. But alas, I did and now I'm not. So now I have to figure out what to do about it.

For now...back to my CBTs. And for you, dear reader, you get O. My apologies.

No comments: