13 April 2008

Letter 13

Dear NaBloPoMo,
I have no letter today. My brain is a muddled mess of thoughts.

I made it to church this morning, but once again missed the confession & forgiveness part. I don't think I've had that in months really. Not that I feel like I deserve it. Well, I need to confess, that's for sure... I'm an awful person, really, and it seems like forgiveness is probably not on the docket for me.

Well, okay, the faith in me tells me that I do deserve to be forgiven, and that I am forgiven - that's why Jesus came for us and all - but I think my subconscious is doing something else. I was up early enough to make it to church, despite my brain's desperate attempt to convince myself that it was after 8 am and I'd have to go to the 6 pm service instead when in fact it was 6:30 am and I had plenty of time to get to church on time, yet I didn't.

Emmy's party was today. It was a good time. My nephew made me laugh a lot, my niece was adorable, the other niece and nephew were there too, and Doreen. Ah, Doreen - she is a riot. Now if Marlys had been there I would have laughed my ass off.

And I'm working on two different blankets right now - one for my mom's boss and one just to finish since it's been sitting in my knitting basket for awhile. I have yarn for two other blankets that I want to complete - one for my future Godchild yet to be born and one for either another PIF or for mom's thing she has coming up.

And now I'm just sitting, watching Must Love Dogs and About A Boy, and wondering what's up for my life. Hmmm. Well, I guess laundry and knitting and prepping for the week. Not tonight though, I'll start that tomorrow.

I suck. I have nothing to say.

No comments: