19 February 2008

I get to work tomorrow!

I love my job. I think I've mentioned that a few times before. (Just a few.) I do love the concept behind the compressed week schedule. It's nice to have a three day weekend most of the time, especially during the nicer months of the year. But these long weekends when it's not the greatest of weather out just drag on. I suppose I shouldn't complain because there are people who had to work both yesterday and today, but I'm going to because everyone has a different perspective on things and this is mine.

I hate long weekends when I have nothing planned.

There's my problem in a nutshell: I need to make a plan. A year ago I was hanging with K&E - remember that friends? It was great...it helped the weekend pass by but with a purpose. And a great purpose at that. We should have done that again this year - what were we thinking?!

So I looked up the community education list for this spring off of the school district page. I'm going to print it at work tomorrow and see if I can find some classes to supplement my life. I did spend some time working on my PIF projects today. I have one completed and the other a third done. Two more to go after that and then I can mail them.

I wish the icky weather would go away. I really want to run outside but I hate running in cold weather...it hurts my chest to breathe in that cold crap. Warm weather come soon!

2 comments:

jb said...

i agree! i'm so tired of the treadmill!!

KJ said...

Hoooooray for PIFS!!!!!!!!!!!
=)