04 February 2008

Ah, Mondays

Monday, Monday...Can't trust that day, you know. I was so exhausted yesterday that I didn't even watch the Super Bowl...I do know who won though. I realized this morning that my energy level was back up the last two days and I think it's because my boss is back from his little trip! WOOHOO! I'm not a very spiritual energy kind of person but over the past year working with this man I have really come to appreciate the energy levels that people bring to the workplace. He gives off an energy level that is just amazing.

or it could just be my continued fear of screwing up that keeps me motivated when he's around.

And I really wish I could bottle some of it so I could use it at home on my days off. I haven't done a thing today. I was going to wash dishes, and decided not to. I was going to make cookies, decided not to. I was going to go through all the papers on my table and counters and floor and decided not to. I have basically vegged today. It's been nice, but I could really use some energy. Maybe I should go somewhere and run.

And Happy Birthday, K!

2 comments:

CindaRu and Dustin Too! said...

Give yourself a break. You relaxed for a day. That is a good thing.
I'm home working on accounting for our tax appointment next week. I hate it.
Dustin is working at the ambulance in town, so it's just me...and well. book work, do you know how much I suck at this?
Have a cuddled up in front of a good movie night.

Amy Adams said...

I love how your avatar changes clothes! Cut yourself some slack for a vegging day--you are so thorough when you do stuff, that it requires some periodic rest time to gear up for the next round of excellence. Love the blanket on the girl!