01 February 2008

Drumroll, please...

And the winners are:

Blog T-Shirt: JB

Change T-Shirt: CindaRu and Dustin Too!

Congrats! And thanks to all who commented. I wish I had prizes for everyone.

(And just in case you were wondering, I put everyone's name on the same type of paper and folded everyone the same way. This morning in my slumber I checked the original post to see if anyone else had signed up, but to no avail. So I drew two names.)

Keep checking back! Who knows if I may find something else for a give-away.

3 comments:

jb said...

YAYAYAYAY! my week just keeps getting better and better! :)

CindaRu and Dustin Too! said...

I Won! Whoohooo! I can't believe it. I never win anything. Well, except that trip to Mexico that I won in Seminary, I won that! Oh, I won $50 bucks on Tuesday, It was a raffle I signed up for for the local scholarship organization. And now! A T-Shirt. YAY. It's been a rough week, so this is great. Whoohoo

Karen Elizabeth said...

sad. I didn't win...but really I did because I won a movie night with you! So we all win in this situation.

I'm happy for jb and cindaru and dustin too, because I'm sure they're good people and they deserve a t-shirt...(this is my loser speech btw)...and I'm sure that next time, maybe statistics will be on my side, and I too will win a t-shirt. Here's to dreaming.