18 February 2008

I will stop talking soon...ha! You wish.

I'm running out of things to say. (I know, right? FINALLY!) Nah, I've been blogging everyday since November 1 (during NaBloPoMo). I started then just to be part of that group, but then continued in December, and then again in January and I've still been going. Oh yeah, and I started the NaBloPoMo for the whole year. And this weekend Mrs. K offered up to have NaBloPoMo each month now, starting in March, so I signed up for that too.

Maybe I just have an obsession with signing up for things.

These days when I have nothing to do - i.e. holidays - are more tiring than days when I'm super busy, I think. I took a 2-hour nap today, not because I was tired but because I could. And it was good.

I've also been watching the History channel today (a sure sign of a holiday and boredom). They had a thing on the President's - not just the two specific for today (Lincoln, Washington) but all of them. I learned a lot about some of these folks - like Arthur and Johnson. Interesting stuff, not that I can remember it now. Plus I'm watching the history of the joke right now. George Carlin kills me. I can't stop laughing.

Or I could just be delusional since I am tired (it's been a long day). I'll have to actually do something tomorrow.

No comments: