09 February 2008

Feeling blah

yeah, so i know i was a little bitter on that last post. I hate making plans and having to change them, especially for weather. it makes me feel like my mother and i hate that. I'm too young to be my mother yet.

But I did get a lot done today on my studying. It's not as bad as I originally thought. But it still bites. I'm going to take the night off and watch some stupid movie and veg. that should be fun.

I hope all you in the cold are staying warm. For those of you in warmer temps - enjoy. I'll try to hate you too much.

2 comments:

jb said...

seriously. it's f'ing cold. be very glad you're not here.

minnesota misses you.

KJ said...

I'm laughing because you wrote, "I'll try to hate you too much." !! Cute. It was almost 80 degrees in LA today and I had to use sunscreen. It annoys me. We left FL, can I at least get some grey skies and the opportunity to wear my new sweater?!