14 February 2008

Boys are coming over...

I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of my nephew and bro-in-law. The weather in this state sucks so Ryan and Zach are coming up to visit for the night (really, just so they can make their plane on time without having to get up at 3 am and battle crappy weather). So I had to do a quick clean of the house, vacuum the floor and shove things in corners so they don't find all my weird things.

It's kind of nice to have the diversion tonight, especially since I've been thinking back on all my past relationships today - like JT who dumped me after a year so he could date the first woman he met at grad school, or DE who after 6-months I discovered was actually married (though he still denies it anytime I run into him), or J who just wanted sex, or the countless other crushes and dates where they said they'd call but didn't or I thought were nice but turned out to be assholes or timing just sucked all together. I just can't seem to find a good one to stick. Maybe someday.

For now I'm watching old Friends episodes and enjoying Hershey's kisses - did you know they have cherry cordial kisses now? Can I just say, yum? On another note - I've been on a total cherry kick lately - Lite Cherry Pie Filling is damn good. That's all I'm going to say about that.

No comments: