28 November 2007

Pay It Forward

Who wants to play a game?

Thanks to Nicole at Pinch My Salt, I am participating in Pay it Forward - The Blog Edition. Here’s how it works: I will send handmade gifts to the first three people who leave a comment and tell me they are interested in playing. In order to play, you must have your own blog and you must continue to ‘pay it forward’ by promising the same thing to your readers.

Now, as far as the handmade gifts go, I don’t know yet what they will be. I also don’t know when I’ll get them sent. You may not receive the gift tomorrow or next week, but I do promise that it will get to you within the next 365 days! Sound good? I think it sounds great!

Remember, I will be choosing the first three people who respond by leaving a comment on this blog post. The requirements are that you have your own blog and are willing to send out three of your own homemade gifts (whatever you want to make, no rules or limitations here).

I am willing to ship my gifts anywhere in the world, so everyone is eligible to participate regardless of what country you are blogging from! Just please make sure you leave a valid e-mail address so I can contact you for shipping information.

So go ahead; leave a comment. Move this forward again. If I don't know you, please leave your email address or some way to contact you.

Can’t wait to hear from you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, I want to play! :-)

KJ said...

Ooh Ooh Ooh, I'm second!!!

Amy Adams said...

I'd love to play, but I don't usually have three people who even comment on my blog, so I'll let you skip to the next person. Do let me know if you bring out some lurkers!

Anonymous said...

Another project. Sounds good to me, count me in.
comfortablycrazy at msn dot com

Megan said...

...and I'm already too late, which is probably for the better. With the upcoming life chaos a return to the States will entail, I'm not sure I could manage something crafty. Okay, I'll be honest: I can't make crafty things. Period. Maybe that should be a New Year's Resolution - be more crafty. And read your blog sooner.

jb said...

i'm late, too, but that was pretty intentional because, like megan, i lack any form of creative ability.

KJ said...

OMigosh, I forgot to post about this today! I will do it first thing in the morning. Fun.