10 November 2007

Hakuna Matata

I am so excited for tonight!

Tonight my sister and her kids are joining me at The Lion King in Minneapolis. I'm so stoked for this. I had missed it the first time around and so to be able to go now and bring my niece and nephew along will be awesome.

My sister hasn't been to the Mall of Death before either so our plans are to check that place out. My nephew and I are planning to find Home Plate so at least it'll be a little fun for us. I hate the MoD but I'll make it work today. It'll be good to get away and spend some time with them.

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with details on how it went! woohoo!

1 comment:

Karen Elizabeth said...

hey. so I read your post about the coffee mug...and the really needs to show up on The Office (as in the television show)...that is priceless, really.