12 November 2007

Anyone for a meat pie?

This morning I purchased tickets for Sweeney Todd. It'll be playing in Mpls in February and I can't wait!! Debbie and I are going to go and I'm really excited to see one of my favorite shows by my favorite composer with one of my favorite people.

My only dilemma is whether or not to see this before I go. Will it ruin it or will it make it all the better?

Part of my joy of this show is that I sang "Green Finch and Linnet Bird" for my senior recital. *sigh* I love this show...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your comment, which forced me to spend some more time thinking about my dream. I replied to your comment over there, by the way.

I've always wanted to see Sweeney Todd. I saw Into the Woods when I was a kid, and I really enjoyed Company when I saw it last winter.