01 November 2007

So tired...so very tired...

Oh, how to begin? I could recap the day, which is always exciting, not. I could talk about my apartment building which has been creaking more and more as the weather gets cooler. Or I could talk about the evening's festivities.

Tonight, some girls from work and I got together at the Club to play Bunko (or Bunco, however you want to spell it). This is a monthly tradition during the school year for us. I started with the group last March after I had figured out how the process worked. (I'm usually hesitant to start something new until I have a better idea of how it goes).

So tonight was the first go. Every one puts in $5 in ones, $2 to the night's pot and $3 to the year's winnings. After a couple hours of rolling dice, hoping for Bunkos or baby Bunkos, fearing the Snake Eyes, and playing with the Ghostie (since we were short a player), I came in second. It was a good time, I will say.

So now I'm trying to decide if I should stay up later and do laundry or just hold off until tomorrow. I'm so tired. I was so tired this morning I was almost delirious. Everyone thought I was on a sugar high but I wasn't. And at about 2:30 I felt the crash come on. I really just wanted to nap. I hate going up and down on the energy scale. It's bad enough when that happens on the emotion scale, but on the energy scale? On a Thursday? Before a work weekend? When I have a shit load of stuff to do? Oh no...not a good thing.

So off to bed for me now, I think. Tomorrow is another day.


No comments: