03 August 2005

real life...it happens here (on occasion)

i've decided for those of you who read this - all 4 of you - and don't want to read all the sb stuff that i'll keep those in separate entries by days. real life will happen here. that way you can avoid my ramble about sb and just read the ramble i spew forth otherwise throughout the day. isn't that just a joy? doesn't that just make your life fabulous? ha!

First and foremost: HAPPY B-DAY BEKAH!

yesterday was a pretty good day, all in all. but i've been having some struggles i need to figure out how to fix. i go to bed at a normal time - really not that much later than i usually do - but getting up in the morning has been a struggle lately. my alarm will go off and i just don't want to get out of bed, so i curl up in the most incredible bed ever and then panic when i hear a beep and realize it's 6:50 and i need to be out the door in 20 minutes. panic helps me to move faster but there are certain things to accomplish every morning which just take a certain amount of time so it's becoming difficult. i don't know....i'll have to work on that one.

my other struggle is that i'm just not feeling motivated to work lately. last week was understandable with reset week and everything else, but this week - you'd think i'd be raring to go, but i'm just so not. it's not that i don't like my work but it's just not 'doing-it' for me lately. another focus to work on.

choir is going well. it's great to be singing again - though the Bach cantata's are not pleasant when you're a soprano. sitting on high e's, f's, g's and the occaisional a is not a cool thing to do - especially when you haven't really sung since April (and by 'you' I mean me). but they are coming together well and we have a few extra's in our choir that make it pretty fun. i hope they stick around - not all of them can as they have other committments but it'd be nice to add to the group. ethan isn't singing this summer which is a little sad since the eye candy would be nice but, eh, whadda ya do.

tonight jay is supposed to be in town. he has a meeting in rochester tomorrow so he's flying in today and then dinner tonight with me! sans girlfriend! yay! jay all to myself! i regret that during graduation i didn't get to see him as much as we could have, but i got to spend a great time with k&e and j&e and la so it was even better. but tonight me and jay. i need to pick his brain about some workout stuff - most importantly the best exercise/weights to lift to help avoid the granny arms - i've seen a lot of my friends (not you k - you did it right) who have lost a lot of weight but then end up with all the extra skin on their underarms - totally reminds me of Dot which is scary and I don't want to end up like that in the end. ;)

I'm getting crabby - the font thing is not working for me and i've fixed and republished this this 20 times now this morning. GRRR....maybe this one will help now. let's hope so. if not you'll have to deal with the large print...sorry

1 comment:

Justin G said...

hey hilmoe- i love to read your blabbing- keep it up

love from michigan