30 August 2005

day 29

Woohoo! I get a bigass smiley today for I not only mowed my damn lawn, but I also went running, and not only did I go running but A1 ran with me and we did the stairs and we ran the entire way around the entire park which is over a mile, but I think under 1.5 miles – still okay because, dammit, we ran the stairs! Cool. A2 walked behind us and directed us where to go so we would get the most for our workout. We need to get her a whistle though just in case. Like a1 and I were saying, we felt safe running at night, in the almost dark, because we were together, but a2 off by herself made us nervous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(cue Rockey music here)

WE KICK ASS!!! Again, I'm not saying....I'm just saying. Way to go Mowerpants McJoggerson (can you tell I've been watching too much Will and Grace?). You are a rock star. And a jogger. And heck, you even mow a good lawn now and then.

Can't wait for our sequel tonight.