31 August 2005

day 30

Woohoo! Another kickass night of running. A1 and I went out earlier so it was hotter so I sweated more. Yay. we did the stairs again though we were both hurting and tired from the night before. Ran for 20 minutes but slower than last night. Oh well. E had mentioned his dad talked him into a 5K in Austin – that’s so awesome and I’m so impressed. I haven’t done a marathon yet. I’m thinking I should find one to run, but right now I need to focus on my 1.5 mile in 11 days.

I’m not sure I’m eating well. That is an issue. Oh well…I weighed today and I gained 4/10 from Saturday…I could be gaining muscle but I’m not sure. Oh well…I’m still lighter now than I have been in 2 years. That makes me glad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...i think we did pretty damn good, all things considered. We're kicking ass and taking names, man.

And do I have to say this again? Step away fromt the scale...ONLY once a week.

Okay, off to save the children :)