15 August 2005

days 12, 13, 14

One more pound down. Again I worry about weighing twice a week, and this morning was a little worrisome since the weekend wasn’t the best. Someday this’ll bite me in the ass. But since July 11 I’m down 10 pounds total, acc. to myfooddiary.com, so it’ll be interesting to see my family this weekend and see if they notice anything different. They haven’t seen me since July 4th so I wonder if I look different. I don’t feel like I look different but 10 pounds is a nice chunk to lose. Haha…nice pun.

Technically I could be in phase 2 today. But alas, I think I’m going to stay on phase 1 a little longer – or at least phase 1.5 (maybe). Friday went well, even with the multiple units of alcohol in my system from oc’s with jb – oh and the wingy (miss you e!) and veggie & dip tray. I did learn why alcohol isn’t recommended during phase 1…damn, no carbs or bread to suck up the alcohol and whoa can you get a buzz in a hurry! :)

Saturday went okay. I stayed home all day, had my meals as I could (should!) but also had only diet coke to drink and lots of popsicles. Sad, really I’m sad. Sunday was similar except for less popsicles and I had some steak for dinner. (E – can you send me your tricks because mine turned out too done. It was still good, but I can’t quite figure out how to grill it right. Can you help?)

I’m getting addicted to the sugar free popsicles though. They are SO yummy and it’s so hard to believe they are sugar free. I wish I could pack them to take to work with me but maybe that’d be going too far. It’s probably good I’m not sitting at home everyday – I’d go through a box every week! As it is now, it takes me 2 weeks. haha

No comments: