10 August 2005

day 9

Tuesday went much better. Though, I felt more hungry than usual, or at least more hungry than I have these past 2.5 weeks. I ate my eggs and was starving so I had some cheese AND peanuts before lunch. Lunch was a bigger salad than Monday but it didn’t fill me up so more cheese in the afternoon. That helped, and I was good the rest of the afternoon. I hadn’t brought my standard celery/pb so good thing I didn’t need that. supper was iffy. I wasn’t in the mood to eat, though I was craving steak but had totally forgotten to pick one up when I was at Rainbow so I had my leftover chicken salad, small salad, and jello/coolwhip for dessert. Then a fudgsicle later – those are soooo yummy.

Not sure why I’m suddenly more hungry than usual. I didn’t have my diet coke I usually have during the day, but drank my normal amount of CL plus some when I got home. Very strange.

1 comment:

Justin G said...

keep up the good work moe!