18 August 2005

day 17

Not so good yesterday. I’m not drinking enough. This week has been awful. On top of being PMS week (sorry men who read this) but it’s also been the most stressful week of the summer. Ugh! This event this week is killing us all. Plans weren’t thought ahead, people planning aren’t available for discussion (ever, it seems) and so now we’re completely in crunch time. On top of which everyone wants to book for the fall so it’s just nasty.

Now that’s not completely sb stuff but I think it effects my situation today. Gained back a pound point 6 today. That so does not make me happy (see I knew weighing twice a week would bit me in the ass some day) but looking at this week it makes sense. I haven’t been eating right – my water intake has gone WAY down, my food intake has been screwed up because of meetings and not having anything with me or just being so exhausted at night that the last thing I want to do is make a salad or grill up chicken – popsicles baby. They’ve been my friend but they’re becoming my downfall.

This coming weekend will be rough, I know. It’s family day at guards and the menu is pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, chips and orange drink. Blech on all counts. My family doesn’t know about the sb thing so packing a lunch will be funny since they have no idea what’ll be going on when I whip out my celery and salad. But I’m going to struggle my way through and then Monday start back to phase 1 and do the best I can. that’s all I can do at this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not drinking enough.....water or rum? There will always be liquids for you upstaris. Always.

And do yourself a favor....DO NOT WEIGH YOURSELF TWICE A WEEK. EVER. EVER. EVER.

The weeks when I can't hold back and wait until Monday (my "official" weigh in day) and check my weight during the week, are like hell for me. It's just psychological torture because your body can be so physcially all over the map from one day to the next.

I repeat....DO NOT WEIGH YOURSELF TWICE A WEEK. STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE.

(and again with the pullled pork, what gives?)