08 August 2005

day 7

Sunday was an okay day. I ended up having string cheese for breakfast on the way to church since I was running late, as usual. But I did have my eggs between services. After church I made the gingered chicken marinade from the sb book and took a quick nap (yay naps!) while my chicken finished defrosting. Then a salad with some cubed chicken for lunch. The afternoon was bad – nuts, but more than I should have had; two popsicles (only 20 calories – I love them!). For supper I baked the gingered chicken instead of frying it…I don’t like frying things in my house because it spatters everywhere and makes the house smell…and it was yummy. I’m going to cube it up tonight for my salads the rest of the week. I had salad with the chicken and then jell-o with cool whip for dessert. That pretty much filled me up – in fact I felt like I had actually eaten too much.

The rest of the night was okay. I chopped up my peppers for my eggs for the week; made my eggs for Monday; made the salad for Monday, etc. I think I’m going to have to make Sunday’s my day to coordinate my next few days. I need to make it a point to actually make my lunch the night before, not only for convenience but because I just seem to be lacking the energy in the AM’s. OH and I'm down another pound.

No comments: