11 August 2005

day 10

I really shouldn’t do this, but I weighed again this morning. Another pound down. I guess as long as it keeps going down, weighing twice a week isn’t bad. I shouldn’t though, because that one week I plateau I’m scared I’m going to give it all up. Found sugar free Twizzlers last night. Mmmm And I had a dream that I was eating the sf fudgsicles and loving them but then I actually finally looked at the box and it said they had 38g of sugar. Scared the crap out of me so I had to double check this morning…*sigh* no sugar.

Yesterday was better for food, but I’m finding my nighttime is harder than last week. I don’t have food for supper at home. When before I’d just throw in a pizza or have a grilled cheese sandwich, now I’m trying to find salad – which once a day is about all I can eat of that or I get bored – or eggs or chicken or something. I just realized I could have had tuna and I probably should have last night but oh well. I’m marinating chicken right now for balsamic chicken from the book for tonight. I hope it turns out. I really do because earlier this week I heard myself say, I’m bored with my food. Not a good thing. That was when I tried the gingered chicken (which is almost better cubed and heated up to put on a salad, than just eating alone) and triggered again the balsamic chicken I started last night. I need steak. I’m going to HAVE to grill this weekend and then call E so he can walk me through his steps so it turns out nummy instead of charred.

I am making a list of all the stuff I have in my cupboards and freezer to take home next week for my sister or brother for their kids…like chicken nuggets – I can’t eat those so I might as well get them out of the house – as well as the pretzels, ‘normal’ pasta, etc. better to have it gone than hanging around.

Off to my virtual model so I can see if I am shrinking in size or if it’s just my imagination.

No comments: