09 August 2005

day 8

Day 8 went okay. Standard eggs for b-fast; cheese for snack; salad with chicken for lunch; celery/pb for snack; then I had string cheese again around 5 while chatting with Bekah then went home to mow. OMIGOD…then I went home to mow. First it was humid and hot so I was sweating like a pig – well like a horse since pigs don’t sweat – but man, I felt so wiped when I was finished. E – you were right. Today I’m going to jog but man I’m a little nervous. After mowing, shower and water I had a small salad and a sf fudgesicle for the first time – YUMMY!

These are going to be pretty boring entries soon, huh, if I just keep listing my food which doesn’t seem to change from day to day. Oh well…i need to track it somewhere and like I said, you don’t have to read this. :)

No comments: