23 August 2005

day 22

Back to square one. I had some of my soy tortilla chips this weekend but I’m swearing off of them during the week – trying that whole phase 1.5 thing. If I’m good this week I might try the pizza this weekend. Went running last night around Powderhorn Lake. I’m not sure of the distance around it – there doesn’t seem to be an answer anywhere. I’m going to keep searching though. I went around 3 times, running 2.25 of those. Not bad for the first time out in months. Ugh. Slept like a baby last night because of it and I get to put a little smiley face sticker in my planner. :) I’m such a dork...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE a dork. AND you ran your butt around the lake. Do you know how many people SHOULD have run their butts around the lake, but didn't? At least two, who live upstairs from you. You DESERVE a smiley face in your planner. You go girl.