04 August 2005

day 3

Yesterday went okay. i'm finding i'm not as hungry as usual but when i am i don't need bread or donuts or anything to fill me up. string cheese or even a few almonds can do the trick. i also figured out last night that i don't need to slather my celery with pb just to make it taste better - or taste at all - just a little bit on the tip for each big bite works great.

the only bad thing yesterday was drinking my 2 nalgene's in the AM then having my dc/splenda for the only thing in the afternoon AND missing an afternoon snack. i got home and i was starving - so the celery/pb thing and more cl helped. I waited an couple hours then had salad with chicken and feta - great supper! - then a sf creamsicle. The latter are really becoming my favorite thing lately. they give me the sweet i need but fill me up too. i should have waited a bit to eat it though because by 9 i was starting to feel the gnaw of hunger so i had a few peanuts - that might have been since i was preping everything for today.

Today will be interesting since we have the bus tours and then ITALIAN for lunch - crap. i wasn't thinking when i decided to start this week - oh well. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: