16 August 2005

days 15 and 16

First day of phase 1.5 went well. I ordered my carbsense stuff – pizza crust, pie crust (for tiny pies!), and tortilla chips. Hopefully they’ll be good. The day went pretty well for food. Thank goodness you can have eggs as much as you want – I love eggs and egg whites are really up my alley. Mmmm and popsicles and fudgsicles. mmmm

Today was good but kind of off over all. Had an appointment in the am so I ate at home (odd – it felt like a weekend) then c and I had a lunch meeting. I found a really good salad at Ruby Tuesday’s – the Skinny Salad…dressing is on the side and it has grilled chicken, cheese, chopped tomatoes and lots of lettuce. Yum. But then we were running around the rest of the day. Finally got to eat at 6:30. I had remembered cheese for my purse this morning but forgot for the afternoon. I’m going to just keep almonds or something in my purse all the time.

Sooooo, so far it seems to be going well. I’m going to have to try my pants on that are sizes smaller than what I wear now. Not sure it’s the best time to do that…maybe too soon, but I need to see where I am and where I can go.

No comments: