26 August 2005

bears?

I had a thought the other day. I was in the bathroom in the occ with two other women. Well they had come in together, the whole “women can’t go to the bathroom alone” theory playing out in full-force. They were doing their thing and chatting away while I was chuckling at the situation. One of the women finished first and hollers out to her friend, “I’ll wait for you outside.” And I had this overwhelming urge to holler back, “Watch out for bears!”

(pause for confusion)

I don’t know why…I really don’t. one of those weird moments in life where you wonder just what the hell is going on in your mind and how ever can you overcome this moment and become normal again (that is, if I was ever normal to start). Strange. Maybe I just need a date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, well you do need a date. Yes. Definitely. Because who doesn't? And you are crazy. Yes. Definitely. And I don't understand women, espcially straight women. That's why I watch Sex in the City, it's like National Geographic Explorer for me.