01 November 2009

NaBloPoMo

YAY! It's NaBloPoMo time again! (National Blog Posting Month)

I started this a couple years ago when it first started by Mrs. Kennedy. It was great because it connected me with some really cool people, a few of whom I'm still in contact with. It's great!

My worry is that this year I won't make it every day. I'm hoping I can, but with my schedule as it is it might be tough. I'm crossing my fingers though that I can and that it will get me back into writing again. Somehow I'll figure it out.

For now, Happy NaBloPoMo and All Saint's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done NaBloPoMo a few times over on GlossyVeneer... But not last year and not this year. It seemed like it would be a good idea, but it just left me feeling like I almost dreaded blogging by the end of it! :-)

KJ said...

Yay, NaBlo! Loved doing it, but doing NaNoWriMo this year as you know. Oy. NaNo is MUCH HARDER!!!!!!!!!!