12 November 2009

Back to work

So today I headed back to work and I hit the ground running. MS wanted to go to the gym this morning (I think he's been feeling guilty since we've been trying to get rid of all the crap food in our homes so we can just eat healthy from here on out - if we don't buy it, if it's not around, then we won't eat it) so I got to go to work early. I got a lot accomplished, though not everything.

But being back at work means I'm also back to the boxes. I swear this is become a theme. I can't wait for this to be over, but I fear it's going to be several more weeks. Sorry, readers. But it's good. I'm getting rid of things I don't need anymore, I have a box set aside for books to sell (I'm sure this will be joined by more boxes soon), and I'm limiting the things I'm keeping. Someday I'll be more decluttered.

I can't write long tonight because I have a lot I want to finish before bed. But I'm back at it. Another day down.

No comments: