25 November 2009

Uh oh

I used to always say that I can't bake unless I'm in the right mood. If I try to when I'm not then the cookies or whatever don't turn out right.

Today is no exception. I have a pumpkin pie in the oven, but I'm really not sure it's going to turn out. I may have to break down and buy one tomorrow AM (if there are any left). The pumpkin didn't get as smooth as I remember it from last time, but maybe (?) it'll work itself out. I don't know. I guess we'll see.

My banana bread sort of turned out...though we'll see how it does when we cut into it tomorrow.

I think all of this is because I just haven't been baking as much as I usually do, so I'm out of practice. I'm not sure how to fix that unless I start baking every time MS is at work. Hmmmm...

I'm really scared about attempting the turkey tomorrow. God help me. :)

1 comment:

KJ said...

You'll be fine!!! It'll be good, even if it's not amazing, so don't worry!!