10 November 2009

Day off

I almost feel guilty for what little I did today. Almost.

We didn't sleep in but we didn't jump out of bed running this morning either. We had some breakfast and then I watched the Early Show and Dr. Oz while MS worked on his Christmas letter.

I almost feel bad about that too - I keep meaning to write a Christmas letter but I've never been able to follow through on that. I wrote one back in 1998 but never mailed it. I wrote one after I got my Master's but again, never mailed it. Maybe I should try this again this year.

But then I spent the rest of the day watching movies. We watched Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and then I put in The Big Lebowski. I hadn't seen the former and MS hadn't seen the latter.

Mom wanted to meet up this afternoon for a movie as well, so she and I went to Julie & Julia, which was really good and now I want to bake, but MS has nothing at his house to do that. Oh well...Thursday night or Saturday I can fulfill my need. :)

of coruse tonight is NCIS night so that's what we're doing now while I type away. MS finished up his letter and he let me proof it. It's not bad, but I'm not sure I've had enough going on this year to write up my own. I'll have to think about that one.

No comments: